Experience Required: 2 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, Engineering or a similar field.
Employement Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer responsible for developing font-end and managing back-end services with interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. In addition to having expertise in these technologies, you should also have a strong understanding of web development concepts like HTTP, REST, and MVC, as well as an understanding of security and performance considerations. Being a full stack PHP developer allows you to work on all aspects of a web application, from the user interface to the server-side logic, and can be a valuable skill in a wide range of roles in the tech industry.
- Write clean and well-designed code
- To produce detailed specifications
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Integration of data storage
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write technical documentation
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, Engineering or a similar field.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Ability to manage project.