JAVA Full Stack Developer
Skills Required: JAVA, DevOps , Testing, Splunk, ELF, CI/CD
Experience Required: Must have 3 Years + Experience in JAVA & relevant field
Educational Qualification: Engineering,MCA,BCA
Employement Type: Full Time
At Technix, Learning is what we do every day. As a Java full Stack Developer, You shall be a part of Development Team and working in SRE Model for a host of Client Requirement. You shall have access to latest tools and technology to assist you in delivering the desired results. You should be flexible to work in dynamic environment with ready to work in shifts. The hunger to learn and deliver can take you to new highs of Profession. Join us to build your future along!!!
- As a developer you shall be responsible for working on back-end development processes
- Good understanding of the SRE principle is required
- Should be able to do Testing / Troubleshooting issues and provide solutions.
- Should be able to work with cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- Should be able to effectively communicate & resolve technical issues
- Should be able to work flexibly in shifts with stakeholders to deliver on time
- Excellent reasoning and logical problem-solving skills
- Manage time effectively and ensure that timelines are met properly
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Able to work in sync with Team from remote Client Location
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer
- At least 2 years of experience in developing and implementing NLP models
- Experience in building chatbots or virtual assistants
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in working with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Cassandra
- Candidates who can join on a short notice will be given preference.
- If you are a highly motivated Hands-On AI Engineer with a passion for NLP and want to work on challenging projects, please apply with your updated resume and a cover letter.